Lee told me this morning that I would be needed to help him this morning and afternoon. This morning I picked him up at work, we stopped and fed Jewel & Bandit, the horses. Yeah, we are on horse duty this week. After that I helped him by sending three 16' pieces of trim through the router. Messy, messy job. Sawdust EVERYWHERE.
Then this afternoon we spent two hours picking up stove wood and stacking it out behind the shop to dry this summer. It had been in the parking area of the driveway all winter. And now I am absolutely worn out. It is only 6:45 and I am ready for bed - I will be hitting the sack as soon as I finish writing - no typing. I am tired because even though Lee is the only one pictured picking up wood, Bette picked up her fair share of that wood and I'm tired, and not only from typing. Although now that I think about it, typing this is even making me feel weary. As my Cindy used to say when she was just a little girl "Just kidding". But only kidding about the typing part of this paragraph. Wow, I must be tired. I'm sounding like a broken record - repeating myself. Time for bed.
Just a few pictures of my man while he packed the wood. I couldn't get a picture of me handing it to him and for that I am totally grateful.
![]() |
| Moving Stove Wood! |

2 comments:
I just finished shampooing the carpet and now I'm tired :-) Lee said he has a list of 12 items to do before the garden. Now hopefully only 11. Good night!
Now I'M tired just thinking about all the work you did!(smile)You are such a "good woman"...helping your "good man" out like that! Hope that you are feeling refreshed when you read this comment! See ya soon!
Post a Comment