What fun it is to watch our grandchildren playing games we watched their parents play. Brendon played the game I attended this week on a baseball field at the Boys & Girls Club in Greenfield. I attended many games at that field watching his Dad play baseball. It felt just like going home.
Brendon is one of the pitchers for his team. Of course this Gram of his thinks he is perfect. Oh, I know he is still learning at this point in baseball, but he is good and I thoroughly enjoyed watching him play.
Baseball is sort of like football to me - I don't know the rules and so I sort of stumble along trying to figure out why they make the calls they make. Wow that doesn't make much sense, but then neither does the game make a whole lot of sense to me. But I am learning. And I am enjoying the entire process of learning while watching my Grandkid play.
Check out the pictures of my Baseball Pitcher - Brendon!
![]() |
| Baseball - Brendon Style |

2 comments:
Cool baseball pictures...lets us know that winter is really over! How fun for you to "share" in your grandkids lives! We just arrived back in town early this am! We had a great week, but we are feeling a bit lazy today! See ya tomorrow! (Hope that your foot is recovering!)
Looks like he's on the Greenfield-Central middle school team. I heard that they won this game. Go Cougars!
Post a Comment