Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sunshine Society - Greenfield-Central High School

Last fall I received a letter informing me that I had been chosen by a Sunshine Society Member as her "Ideal Woman". Wow, that was exciting. Wonder who this young lady is....gifts were exchanged between the two of us throughout the year.

I was invited to Greenfield-Central High School to find out who my Sunshine Society Member is. My final gift was ready and my poem to her written and I read the letter one more time.

The invitation told me to attend the desert banquet on
Monday, April 28th
5:30pm
Cougar Meeting Room
Greenfield-Central High School

A Sunshine Girl for me to see,
To Greenfield-Central I must flee.
I know she is so very sweet,
As special a girl as I'll ever meet.
And now the time is finally here,
My thoughts I'm keeping very clear.
I'll see my very own Sunshine Girl,
Tonight I'll meet this Special Pearl.

My Sunshine Girl was none other than my very own Kirstin Erika Renee'

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Congratulations! How nice and well deserved! I am sure that made your day! Fun memories...