Friday, April 25, 2008

Spring on 50 East


I am sitting at my desk this morning. There isn't any rain outside only beautiful sunlight at 7:30am. So I am enjoying the beautiful ornamental pear trees blooming in my neighbors front yard. They are beautiful and remind me how much my God loves beautiful pictures. He gave us so many of those pictures throughout the year!

3 comments:

The Going Blog said...

That is one nicely kept, long driveway of yours. I love the view from your desk :-) Your place is so peaceful feeling.

Ronda said...

I do believe that God loves beauty and beautiful pictures...That is a lovely one!(I heard that rain was in the forecast, so maybe you'll get your light fixed this weekend? ha!) Have a blessed day...

My Big Brown Opinion said...

It's nice to see all of the trees in bloom at this time of year. I'm with you though, we could use a little rain. Where will we be without our April showers?