Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Paige at Riley Hospital for Children

Paige posed for Grammy as she left to go to surgery! Whitey went with her.

Paige went in for Surgery on Monday, 4-28-08. This Grammy of hers was waaaay too tired after arriving home to let everyone know how she is doing. So this morning I can tell you all, she came through surgery and this morning is recovering at Riley Hospital.

Her surgery went well according to her physician, Dr. Smith. We are so happy that God answered our prayers for Paige and she came through the surgery successfully, and we are trusting her recovery is uneventful and soon.


We love you, Paige, GET WELL SOON!

1 comment:

Ronda said...

I am very glad that everything went so well...I am praying for a quick recovery with no complications for Miss Paige!(She is a cutie!) I know how stressful it must have been for everyone...