Well apparently a horse is not enough. There are new farm animals for us to keep track of. Last week two goats appeared, one named Misty and one which shall remain nameless for the simple reason, I don't know her name. One of these cute little farm creatures is going to have baby goats in about 4 months. Won't that be fun to watch. Maybe we will have twin or triplet baby goats by the end of the summer.
Today Jayde and I found out all about the newest farm animals that Chuck now has. Baby chicks. Yellow ones, black ones and yellow and black ones. They really are cute. Check them out!
So now you know all the additions to our world. I know all our Grandkids are going to be so excited to see each and every one of them. I think it will be the most fun when the "kids" goat kids are born! I'll show pictures of them when that event happens!
2 comments:
Maybe I could bring the kids to see the baby goats when they are born...How neat! You live right next to your own petting zoo...very cool! Fun post!
Ronda, That would be fun, and yes you are welcome to bring the kids to see it all any time....bette
Post a Comment