
We went to see our favorite doctor - Dr. O'Connor. The first announcement was brought in by Tammy, his nurse...check this out...here on the right.....
As if
that wasn't fashionable enough the good Doctor made it clear that this ~~~beautiful~~~ boot would not be complete without a set of these here on the left.
that wasn't fashionable enough the good Doctor made it clear that this ~~~beautiful~~~ boot would not be complete without a set of these here on the left. All I can say is Thank the Lord I am past the portion of my life when I worried about how good I look.
One little confession, I had predicted that Kansas would win the NCAA basketball tournament because I like the color of their uniforms. Lee told me he would take me out to eat if I was right. Well you know who won, and he wanted to take me out last night. Before I could go, I had to ask Lana if I looked 'dorky' (if that is a word) in my new fashionable attire that the doctor seems intent on my wearing. When Lana replied I looked fine, I ventured out and we had a great time dining out - and I didn't even have to do the dishes.
So much for Tuesday afternoon and evening. Today is another day and I am all ready to face the day wearing my new "stuff".
2 comments:
I meant to call you and ask you why you are needing this new fashion accessory. I think I'm a little behind in information. I'll Call you later this morning
Congrats on your pick of Kansas. I too like the combination of red, white, and blue.
Post a Comment