Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Grandparents Day, Harris Elementary School, Greenfield, Indiana

Today was Grandparent's Day for Harris Elementary School in Greenfield. Since Lee and I have a young lady who is in the 5th grade at Harris we were in attendance.

We went in and made our way to Jayde's classroom. After we found Jayde, she showed us chairs and we were two of maaany grandparents who were there. Mr. Murphy and two other 5th grade teachers had a presentation for us to enjoy.

After the event in the classroom, we went to the gym for the annual, necessary Grandparents with our girl picture. Jayde will be bringing the pictures home later in the week, one for her and one for us.

Below are a few pictures that I was able to snap for our memory book! Better than that - now that I am learning to scrapbook, I'll try to use them in a scrapbook! Thank you Jayde - you were a perfect hostess and we enjoyed our day with you!

Grandparents Day, Harris Elementary School

2 comments:

Ronda said...

How nice...I am sure that Miss Jayde was so proud to have you there...I am glad that you get to be so involved in your grandchildren's lives! You are helping to make wonderful memories for them!

Unknown said...

thanks Grandma and Grandpa for coming!