I was on my way to Greenfield-Central High School with my oldest granddaughter Kirstin this morning. Kirstin made a comment, "Gram you are really going tooooo fast". I looked down and sure enough, I was somewhat above the speed limit.

Forgive me Kirstin! I should be setting a good example for my grandchildren, especially this one who received her drivers license recently. Here is the look I got when I tried to capture the moment on film. Totally ignoring the grandmother!
Just remember - be careful - those younger eyes are watching and their ears are hearing. Be sure to set a good example as I will be more careful to do in the days ahead!
2 comments:
Were you speeding in the school parking lot (that looks like the school in the background) and why are you taking pictures as you are driving? I thought you were setting a good example.
Thanks Leanne. No I wasn't speeding in the parking lot. And yes that is the school. I was sitting still in line waiting to unload when the photo was taken...bft
Post a Comment