

December 15th arrived and the Towles all gathered at Derek & Lana's house on a snowy afternoon for our Christmas gathering of 2007.
Dad/Grandpa prayed and we all got started. Food, gifts, fun. Towle's just being together.
We were saddened (well the older Towles were) by the fact that the weather prevented Nathan and Stephanie from joining us. I have to agree with someone who commented that it wouldn't be good for Nate & Steph to be out on the roads and run the risk of Isabella deciding this is the time for her to arrive in this world.
We were saddened (well the older Towles were) by the fact that the weather prevented Nathan and Stephanie from joining us. I have to agree with someone who commented that it wouldn't be good for Nate & Steph to be out on the roads and run the risk of Isabella deciding this is the time for her to arrive in this world.
Our oldest grandson, Jason Jackson and his wife Jennifer also were unable to attend as they live in Atlanta, GA and don't get to be here as often as we all would like.
Everyone brought contributions of delicious food for all to enjoy. There was more good food than we could possibly eat, but we enjoyed it all. Paige was proud of her contribution to the Christmas decorations - she made a gingerbread house for all of us to enjoy.
I tried to wander and get pictures of many of the activities and my Grands in particular and my own kids and their husband/wives also and noticed my two oldest in some kind of a debate?, conversation?, discussion?, argument? - I'm not really sure what it was, but I
documented the event as it unfolded as you can see in the picture on the right. When I called, "Brett & Derek" they turned around, and the look on their faces (in the picture on the left) took me back a lottttt of years. They do appear somewhat guilty looking - wouldn't you say. I wonder what they were
plotting this time. When they were very small, I was never quite sure who started many of the "problems" the two of them became involved in and some even took place in my kitchen. I recall many events that occurred over the years. Don't get me started on that part of my life........
documented the event as it unfolded as you can see in the picture on the right. When I called, "Brett & Derek" they turned around, and the look on their faces (in the picture on the left) took me back a lottttt of years. They do appear somewhat guilty looking - wouldn't you say. I wonder what they were
plotting this time. When they were very small, I was never quite sure who started many of the "problems" the two of them became involved in and some even took place in my kitchen. I recall many events that occurred over the years. Don't get me started on that part of my life........After dinner, the grandchildren exchanged gifts which was such fun to watch. You can see in some of the pictures below that a good time was had by all.....See you next year for our 2008 Celebration
![]() |
| Towle 2007 Christmas |

3 comments:
I'm so glad the weather didn't cancel the whole thing for you. Soon enough my kids are going to be grown and one of them won't be able to make it "home for Christmas". I think I will try to enjoy their bickering since if I'm hearing it they must be close by :) Missed seeing you today!
Missed you too. You weren't there were you? Did I dream that call last night telling me church was cancelled? Hmmm...bette
Loved the picture of Brett and Derek. Did that ever take me back a few years ... like LOTS of years!!! What fun to see their families now!!
Post a Comment