Being a very traditional grandmother - Grammy to the expected baby girl, Isabella - aka Izzy, I must tell my very modern and 21st century son that I really am not sure t
hat Jelly beans, seen here looking very delicious are what I would consider a healthy meal.
hat Jelly beans, seen here looking very delicious are what I would consider a healthy meal. Of course that comes from my son who thinks tomatoes are not edible, but ketchup is and this same son looks very askance at the vegetables his Dad grows in the garden every summer - you know, stuff like squash, green beans, beets, Okra, swiss chard, purple hull peas - all those healthy vegetables that I made him eat when he was a child. Who knows those healthy ones may have contributed to his height - 6' 8".
Well all this to say.....I'm sorry I forgot my blogging manners. And Nathan, please feed Izzy some of those healthy veggies and enjoy the jelly beans for dessert.
3 comments:
He's a NUT!!!!
My question....Do your kids read your blog? They might find out some things they don't know about you or maybe even get some good advice! ha! You are hilarious, as usual, Bette!
Yes, two read it regularly, one occasionally and one rarely. I am reasonably sure like most kids they don't do as I say, but that's okay....I probably didn't do enough of what my Mother said when I was young either. Whew - does that make sense? It is realllllly early.
Post a Comment