Lee has been frustrated for many months with some unknown attic tenants in his woodworking shop. He was unsure of what the critters actually were until 2 days ago when he was able to trap Mr. & Mrs. ChipMunker.
He asked Bette to provide transportation for the family to their new home on 300 North in Hancock County. I agreed to act as taxi driver and we set out on Saturday to take the family to their new home in the woods south and east of 3216 N. 50 East.
As you can see, they were quickly out of the transportation vehicle and not seen again. I think they really didn't want Lee to find out where they were going as he has become handy with a trap. He has set it up to find out if they left any other family members in Ye Ole' Mill. So far everything sounds quiet. But I am sure he will be asking for more transportation if he finds more. He has found out I am able to perform that duty as well as others assigned to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment