Taking some grandchildren to school along with one of their friends, I was reminded that I am really not as old as I sometimes think I am.
They all wanted to go to McDonald's on the way to school, so the van seemed to find its way there without any difficulty. Two of the girls came out rather quickly and I inquired as to where the other one was. She was still getting her 'stuff'.
I made the comment that I suppose I could apply for a job there, since I observed some older women entering wearing a McDonald's uniform. One girl ( my granddaughter, Cindy ) said "Sure Grandma - you aren't older than life". I agreed with that comment. Then Randi ( Cindy's friend ) asked "Can you walk faster than 1/2 centimeter an hour?" I feel confident I could accomplish that to which both girls agreed that I could definitely work at McDonald's. Apparently Kirstin was being served by an elderly female (older than life - and only walking 1/2 centimeter an hour ) which is why she wasn't out in the car yet.

Cindy is on the left and Randi on the right.
Finally Kirstin arrived and we all went off to the High School and Greenfield Middle School to deliver these young ladies to their place of learning for the day.
2 comments:
Those girls know how to start off the day right :) It was fun to run into you at Walmart this morning.
You are a good "Gramma"...I'm sure the kids all love you...See ya Sun.
Post a Comment