Monday, August 13, 2007

A New Skateboard Champion at the Towle House

When Brendon first received his skateboard ramp for his birthday in June, his younger brother Bryce wasn't as into the whole thing as Brendon was. Well this weekend apparently was the time for Bryce to enter the arena as skateboard champion! Way to go Bryce!

Brendon and Bryce were joined at Grandma & Grandpa's back yard and the skateboard ramp with two friends, Michael and his cousin, (I think his name is Justin). I may have to come back later today and correct that name. I don't think Lana would appreciate me calling this early to check on the name of one of the kids that visited the Towle Skateboard Park. I do remember that he and Michael's mothers are sisters and he lives down the road from the Cranberry Towle House.

The Skateboarding Kids..........

l -r ..... Justin (?), Bryce

Brendon and

Michael!

Bryce had one practice " drop in " that ended somewhat askew! Bryce recovered quickly and went on to victory!






Bryce was having difficulty "dropping in", but with expert advise and encouragement from his brother and friends, was quickly mastering the moves and by the end of the evening skateboarding time was pronounced a champion by his grandmother! What are grandmothers for anyway!!!!! Great job Bryce, Brendon, Michael and Justin.


.... This was a perfect stand for a "drop in" ....

Voila!

Another Towle Champion!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm concerned that the picture of the "New" champion shows more concern from his Brother than his Father!