Thursday, May 1, 2008

She's home ! !

Paige came home this afternoon. Her Mom and Dad brought her home about 2:30. Her back was a little sore where her incisions were and the car ride was a tad bit rough. But she is home and all is well. Thank God she is well enough to be home. Thank you to all who prayed for our Paige. We are so grateful - thank you so much!

Here is a picture of Paige with her Daddy at one of Brendon's baseball games - pre-surgery at Riley Hospital. Before we know it she will be well enough to go to a baseball game for her brother - at Riley Park.

2 comments:

Ronda said...

To see God answer prayer in someone else's life is so very encouraging to me! My faith is increased! I hope Miss Paige continues to do well..I am sure that she will recieve lots of TLC and be back to normal very soon! Your love for her shines through...

The Going Blog said...

I love good endings to stories especially when they are true :-)