Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year - 2008!

God has a way of giving people their desires. My previous blog stated that I was so happy with my "Green Christmas", and I thank God for giving me the desire of my heart, at least for that one day. I even had the picture to prove how lovely it was.

Well that brought comments from some of my much younger friends as to how they wanted a "White Christmas". They like to play in the snow and I understand that. There was a time in my life when I shared that same feeling.

While preparing to take down my Christmas tree this afternoon. I looked out of the window and what did I see - SNOW - so I took this picture to prove that God listens to all of us. And those of you who wanted a White Christmas - I sincerely hope you are enjoying this beautiful White New Years' Day.
Happy New Year
to all my friends and family

2 comments:

The Going Blog said...

David and I were coming home in that White New Year. ugh!

Ronda said...

Hope that 2008 will be a wonderful year for you all....Maybe we have had our snow quota for the year!I heard that it was supposed to be in the 50's this next week! Trust that your week is going great! See ya Sunday!