Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Isabella Sue Towle - has arrived!



A beautiful little bundle arrived for our son Nathan and his wife Stephanie at 1:42pm on the 21st of January. Everyone is doing well and so very happy to have this little girl with us. It seems so long while a family is waiting to see her - and then when she is finally here it seems like she has always been a part of us.



We were able to go see her shortly after she was born, and she is a beauty. Paige is excited that she is going to be a big cousin to this little girl.





Mom decided two hours after this little girl arrived wasn't a time for her to pose with Izzy, but Dad agreed to let the Gammy take a picture of him with his daughter.


Congratulations

to both Nathan and Stephanie!!

7 comments:

Ronda said...

Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy to hear that Isabella arrived safely! She is adorable! I know that all the family will have so much fun with her! Can't wait to see more pictures!

The Going Blog said...

I've been wondering if she arrived all right. Congratulations! She's a doll. I know you all are so happy to have her here safe and sound. Looks like Bryce got his wish :)

philippians112 said...

Congratulations!! It doesn't seem that many years (okay, maybe it does) ago that Nathan was just a little tyke -- wasn't he born not long before our wedding? That will be 40 years in August!! Yikes!!!

LindaJo49 said...

Ooops .. I signed in on Bob's blog and posted from there!! Oh, well .. I'm sure he sends his congrats as well!!

Bette said...

Yes Linda, Nathan was 6 wks old when you and Bob married. Lee remembers because while I played he was responsible for a 6 wk old, 16 mo, 3 & 4 yrs olds. And yes it was a long time ago, at least it seems like it....See you in a couple of weeks....bette

My Big Brown Opinion said...

Congrats to the entire Towle family!

Anonymous said...

huhuygh