
His dreams have been consistent! They take place at various places around Indianapolis, but it is always the same - he has lost his truck. He is always looking for the last place he parked it. Poor Lee. I would tell him. Lee, you don't have to work anymore, so tell yourself that and quit spending your nights looking for that truck.
This past November Lee announced one day. I want to sell the truck. I asked if he was sure that was what he wanted to do and he answered in the affirmative. So he asked me to make a sign for the window and he drove it down to the front of the yard by the road with the sign proclaiming "For Sale". It wasn't long before someone stopped, made a deal with Lee and the truck was gone. We talked about how good it would be. Now he could sleep without dreaming about that truck. All went well for 6 weeks. No dreams about the truck.
He got up this week and informed me while I checked his blood sugar that he is looking to buy a truck. I stopped - looked at him - and said "What?" He 'dreamed' he was looking to buy a truck. I told him, "you sold it. If you wanted one why didn't you keep that F150". You would have to know Lee to understand his answer. He claims, " it just sneaked in and my subconscious is lonely without the truck and now is looking for one to buy in my dreams".
Oh, my goodness gracious!
Could only happen here - it's life with Lee Towle.
Could only happen here - it's life with Lee Towle.
4 comments:
That's fascinating! I know I dream a lot, but very rarely do I remember them. Is it true that if you have the same dream three nights in a row that it will happen in real life? I only ask because it seems his dream has come true, he's now looking for a truck!
Possibly it is true. He once had his truck stolen in Indy. Thats why I thought he kept dreaming he was looking for it. But boy, I hope he doesn't start dreaming every night he is looking for one to buy. I reaaalllly don't think it is in the budget this year...bette
If I tell Danny about this...I'm afraid he will start dreaming about a big, black, shiny Ford truck! Ha! Dreams are interesting! I just dreamed about delivering triplets! They say you dream what you think about...so Mr. Lee must be thinking really hard about trucks! Fun post! See you tonight!
i love grandpa. i can so see him saying that. i love you both <3
get better
-cindy lou
Post a Comment