
Another birthday celebration for the Towle's. Today is Leanne's birthday! March 6, 1967 was a great day at the Towle house!
When you were born, we were absolutely thrilled. I had my girl. We had boys who were 2 and 3, and I was excited with the birth of this little girl. You know all frills and lace and everything 'girl'. How good is that! I can tell you it is the best. I am not so sure you were always excited as a little girl for me to be using the lace and everything pink. But for Lee and I that was a wonderful day.
So many things Leanne and I have shared through the years. She was my absolute rock at the passing of my own mother. There were times during those days I wasn't sure I could make it. Thank you Lan for being there for me (forgive me for using my nickname for you, but sometimes using 'Lan' expresses what I feel in my heart).
We spent some really fun trips watching her younger brother play basketball for U of I. Thanks for those times, Leanne. Now she is raising the next generation basketball player. 

Leanne then as Bette's girl and now with Jayde, her future basketball star and Jason. This was just before Jason's marriage to Jennifer in Savannah, GA.
Hope you have the very happiest of birthday's, Leanne
Hope you have the very happiest of birthday's, Leanne

7 comments:
Jayde is Leanne made over. How fun it that. Happy Birthday Leanne!! You have a birthday pal in my niece Tiffany Going. She is 5 today :)
Mother--Thanks for the birthday greeting. (Man you sure know how to make a girl cry! Not that being 40 something today isn't enough to cry about.)
Hey Leanne - hadn't you heard. 40 something is the new 30. You handle these dates a lot better than I - remember me on my 30th???...Mom
Happy Birthday, Leanne...Hope that your day is "EXTRA special"! I turn "40" in June...it does seem like a milestone, but I agree with your Mom.."40 is the new 30"! ha! (Hi, Bette! Hope that you are having a good day!)
Happy Birthday, Leanne. No, I don't remember when you were born but I remember Brett's birthday who is five days older than our daughter, Sharon. Betty you have been on my mind a lot here of late. Sharon has been here and we have been looking at pictures and remembering times and people of the past. She reads your blog site and told me about it. Talk later, Mary C
How very neat to see your comment Mary. Hope you and John are doing well. My computer has been down and I just got it up and running the past two days and I saw your comment. Take care you two friends....Love, Bette
Mommy happy late b-day love Fred
Post a Comment