Saturday, October 6, 2007

I Made a Mistake.....Imagine that!

My previous blog described 4 sporting events I attended that my grandchildren were playing in. And I made a mistake regarding my basketball girl, Jayde. Well, as her mother pointed out, if I had made the same mistake regarding her, that would have been fine. But Jayde on the other hand was not very pleased with my mistake.

Okay, I'll confess.....the mistake....I said Jayde is my 10 year old granddaughter and she was quick to point out that she has had her 11th birthday on June 10, of this year.

I apologize Jayde!!! To make up for it click on the picture below to see Jayde during her first year 1996 and every year since to make 11 years!

(Disclaimer.....Jayde, please remember if I somehow have made a mistake in the ages of these pictures it is because the wrong age was written on the back or I put the picture in the wrong year on the computer) I love you Jayde!

Jayde is 11!!!

2 comments:

The Going Blog said...

I hope you are redeemed with these adorable pics! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks grandma for fixing my age!



Love,
Jayde