Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Scrapbooking



My newest passion is my way to relax - scrapbooking - what fun and relaxation in making a scrapbook.

This summer I created my 1st school scrapbook. First Grade 2010-11 at Harris Elementary. This was one of the largest I have done - well the second largest.

I took it to school to show everyone what I did over summer. One of our retired kindergarten teachers is a scrapbooker. She made a scrapbook of all the classes she has had over the years. 40 years worth of classes. I have been waiting for Pat to be at school (she is one of our regular volunteer's) and check out my scrapbook. Today was the day.

She looked at it and gave me an A+. Whew! Glad that is over and I am so excited she thinks I did so well.

1 comment:

The Going Blog said...

I would give the book an A+ too. I would give your craft room an incredible rating and to you I give an awesome person award :-) Have a great day!