Sunday, June 29, 2008

Towle Family Day was June 28, 2008


Towle Family day occurred yesterday the 28th. A wonderful time was had by all. There were 24 of us present.

Derek took pictures for over 2 hours of everybody and various groups of people. I will post some of those pictures along with some of Leanne's and my own pictures. It was a lot of fun. Together we have more than 575 pictures of that day.

Brett did all the grilling of the meat for our feast. Everyone contributed some dish of their own and we all ended the day quite satisfied. It was a fun day for all of us.

The kids, along with Grandpa and other adults took turns traveling the grounds of 3216 checking out the various flower beds, garden and animals next door using the faithful "Bette's Buggy" golf cart. Sometimes I wonder "Whatever did Lee do without it"? It certainly came in handy yesterday.
God gave us a beautiful day between overnight rains and just the right amount of sun for beautiful picture shots. We had delicious food to eat and fun just being together as only families can be.

3 comments:

The Going Blog said...

They turned out really good!!! I thought of you all Saturday. I love how all the different colors represent each family. Your park like back drop was perfect. Lots of hard work that paid off, You must be very pleased :-)

Ronda said...

Sounds like a great day...I love to see families make the effort to stay close! Your pictures turned out great...I really like the one of you and Lee on the bench! You both look very happy! Hope that you are having a good day today!

LindaJo49 said...

What awesome photos -- of course, we feel like family after ALL these years. I remembered that Nathan turned 40 this year since he was born just a oouple months before our wedding! I still tease Rachel about the "got my dollar" thing!!!